Wednesday 12 December 2012

I heart Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

Hi beauties,

I've taken a while to jump on the Urban Decay Naked palette bandwagon... but my willpower finally broke when I decided to purchase the Naked 2 palette a few weeks ago. And Oh My, where has this been all my life?! Full of shimmery neutral shades, this palette just screams pretty!

I purchased mine from BeautyBay for £36.00
I've read a few reviews that have said their only disappointment was that this didn't include the primer potion - instead it comes with a lip gloss (the minty turn-your-lips tingly kind), which is nice nonetheless. As I haven't tried the Urban Decay primer potion yet, I would have really enjoyed this addition to the palette. But hey, ho, I'll have to add it to my wish list.

My favourite combo is bootycall all over the lid with tease in the crease - perfect for everyday wear. A note of caution though... it's very easy to get carried away pilling on the shimmery shades which I found resulted in a lot of fallout, so remember less is more ladies :)

I'd love to hear about your favourite looks using this palette!

Bye for now!

xo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...