Saturday 23 March 2013

Everyday Make Up - Naked 2 Palette

Hi beauties,

I hope you're all doing well and staying warm and safe in the snowy weather!

So today I wanted to do a wearable everyday look for you - and as I've been using my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette on a daily basis I thought it deserved a feature! I remember when I bought this palette a while back, I just loved all the neutral shades, but, to be honest I was a little unsure of how best to use the shades (they'll all so pretty, but I learnt quickly that I can't use them all at once - shimmer overload!!)



To prep my eyes I used my e.l.f. Eyelid primer. I then used the shade Foxy all over the lid before placing suspect over it, no higher than the crease. To define my crease I used a bit of tease, which is a lovely matte colour. To darken the outer corner I used snakebite which is a pretty shimmery warm brown. To highlight my brow bone and inner corner I used bootycall (possibly my favourite shade as it's really versatile)! And finally I used a tiny bit of blackout along the lashline for more definition and to add some more intensity to this look.

























        This look could easily be worn in the evening by adding some lashes and black liner!


Have a lovely weekend lovelies! I'm off shopping to by some items for my professional kit - eee! I'll be back soon with a post on my make-up course experience.

Lots of love x

7 comments:

  1. Love this look xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!

    xx
    http://thelastbrokenroad.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty look!

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty! I have had the Naked 2 Palette for a while but completely forgot all about it. I may have to pull it out today and start using it again.

    Deana
    TesoriBelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THE NAME OF YOUR BLOG :)

    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG, DOING A MAC GIVEAWAY WHEN I GET TOO 200 FOLLOWERS :)

    XOXO http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look really pretty!:)


    Roma
    www.allprettyandnice.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so pretty! beautiful post and make-up x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...